Youth Offending Team Manager - YOT Team - Haringey - Rate - £42.00 per hour
Our client in Haringey requires a Youth Offending Team Manager to lead a team of Social Workers and Youth Offending officers. Manage Budgets within expectation and hit targets within the borough to reduce crime within the area.
Benefits of the role as a Youth Offending Officer:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Supportive Operations Manager
- Possibility of long term contracts
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Flexible working
- Good Management Support
About the role:
- The Post Holder will be fully responsible for the strategic development, management and operational delivery of youth justice services.
- To act as principle strategic advisor on Youth Offending Services to the Chief Executive, Director of Children's Services, Elected Members, and the Stronger Board.
- To work collaboratively and effectively with other Children's Services managers and partner agency colleagues to achieve best outcomes for children, young people and families.
- To ensure a robust annual Youth Justice Plan and its effective delivery in line with Youth Justice Board guidance, with reporting via the local Youth Offending Board.
- Provide strong management, vision, leadership and direction to a multi-agency service, comprising of staff drawn from a range of professional backgrounds to focus on preventing offending and preventing re-offending.
You will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previous experience working as Youth Offending officer for 1-2 years
- Experience of working with young offenders from a diverse range of backgrounds.
- Asset Plus Trained
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of youth offending positions across the UK “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place* “
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme