Social Worker - County Wide Project - Child Protection - Surrey - £40 per hour
Our client in Surrey County is looking for experienced social workers to join there county wide project. This is an exciting opportunity for any experienced Child Protection Social Worker to make a real difference to their Child Protection Teams and the Children/Young People they provide a service for.
These roles are based in Redhill, Guildford, Leatherhead and Woking.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the County Wide Project Team are:
- Experienced Team with good management structure
- Varied caseload
- Central location - ideal for commuting
The role is varied and involves working with:
- Families in pre-proceedings process (PLO)
- Public and private law proceedings
- Permanence planning for looked after children in the context of care proceedings
- Children Subject to supervision Orders
- Children on a child protection and CIN (step-down) plans
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.