Social Worker - Assessment Team - Herefordshire - £32.50ph
Herefordshire requires a Social Worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their Children's Assessment Team. This is an opportunity to work in a small authority in a stable, organised team. The successful Children's Assessment Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
A Children's Assessment Social Worker will be working on short term cases, taking cases on from the initial safeguarding hub and carrying cases until they are allocated to the team required. It is an opportunity to work on short term cases and not hold any long term cases.
Benefits of the role as a Family Assessment team Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
To work in the Children's Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.