Team Manager - Leaving Care - Surrey - £44,229 - £48,395pa
Our Client has an excellent opportunity for a Team Manager to join one of Surrey's Leaving Care Teams. Surrey is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all underrepresented groups.
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 28 days annual leave, with options to buy and sell leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on childcare vouchers
- Where possible, we offer flexible working including part-time, job share and home working
- Local government salary-related pension offered
About the role:
- The Care Leavers' Service is a countywide service made up of five teams. As the Team Manager you will join and manage a team of personal advisers working from one of our three offices. You will be expected to travel around the county as required.
- You will be a pro-active analytical thinker, with experience of working within a multi-agency context as well as a sound knowledge and understanding of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults. You will also need to be a strong team worker, who brings ideas for service delivery and in partnership with young people.
- You will be part of developing and supporting a service for care leavers in line with relevant legislation and regulations including for Unaccompanied Asylum Seekers. We aim to support young people to strive towards the shared purpose of achieving independence, choice and the best possible outcomes.
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Full UK driving license and daily access to a car
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree or recognised equivalent qualification
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
If you are interested in the role or would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Nina Brun on 0207 046 6215 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org