Social Worker x2 - Hospital Discharge Team - Hampshire - £30 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join a Hospital Team in the West Midlands.
The purpose of the role is to work with service users and undertake hospital discharges, carrying out assessments and reviews, while working within a multi-disciplinary team in Frimley Park and Basingstoke Hospital.
The successful Social Worker will provide support to the busy hospital teams.
Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting are an essential requirement.
The role may require you to cover duty and work over the weekends, the team has an excellent management hierarchy, providing support and guidance wherever needed this is a fantastic opportunity.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
• competitive pay rate
• supportive team
• long term contract
• parking permits / on site parking
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will have experience of:
• Hospital Work
• Mental Capacity Assessments
• Complex caseloads
• Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
You will be:
• HCPC registered
• Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme