Social Worker x2 - Complex Care - Hammersmith & Fulham - £28 per hour
My client in Hammersmith and Fulham is currently looking for 2 experienced Qualified Social Workers who can hit the ground running to join the Adults Complex Care Team.
Within the role you would respond to the needs of the service by being positive, flexible and empathetic to service users and carers' needs, whist working in an integrated way to promote and deliver independence.
Those with substantial experience of dealing with complex cases will be looked upon more favourably. Applicants need to be highly experienced in Adult Social Care and in dealing with Complex Cases and Mental Capacity Assessments. One social worker will be a short term contract of 4 months and the other will be ongoing until further notice.
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rates
- Opportunities for a long term contract and career advancement
- Working with vulnerable adults
- Assessing the needs of service users and arranging packages of care in line with the Care Act 2014
- Reviewing and reassessing care plans
- Managing complex cases
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults; full investigations depending on experience
- Risk assessments
- Mental capacity assessments
- Liaising effectively with families and carers
- Multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Participating in supervision
Requirements of the Complex Care Social Worker:
- HCPC registration
- Social Work Qualification
- Previous post qualified experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.