Social Worker – Children with Disabilities - CWD - Bedford - £28ph
We currently have an exciting position for a Social Worker to join a Children with Disabilities Team. You will ideally have similar post qualified experience with knowledge of Child Protection.
As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker you should have experience of working with disabled children and their families and an understanding of legislation that underpins this work. You should have experience of child protection, court work, children in care with disabled children and their families.
As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
Benefits as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
• Well managed and supported teams
• Manageable Caseload
• Regular support and supervision
• Access to Liquid Training
It would be preferable for any applicants to have experience of:
• Liaising with other professionals
• Relevant legislation
• Holding complex cases
• Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
• Child protection Care proceedings
• Attending Court
• Court Reports
• Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
• Section 47s
• Core Assessments
• Child protection meetings
• Case conferences
• Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST:
• Be HCPC registered
• Be eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.