Social Worker - Community Team - Crawley, West Sussex - £28 to £30 per hour
I am looking for an experienced Adult locality Social Worker worker to join the community team based in Crawley, West Sussex. The successful candidate must be able to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services.
Successful candidates will also be able to hit the ground running and work in a fast paced environment whilst remaining enthusiastic and passionate. The client also requires that candidates have excellent community experience.
Benefits of the role as a Social Worker in the Community Team:
- Supportive and Stable Team
- Long contract
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Opportunities for internal progression
As a Community Social Worker you will have experience in:
- Working in Multi-Disciplinary team settings
- Specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families to safeguard vulnerable adults
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.