Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO - Buckinghamshire - £43ph
Our client in Buckinghamshire requires an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer – IRO to join a fast paced Quality Assurance Team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for chairing Child Protection conferences and LAC reviews. You will be required to have excellent communication skills, report writing skills and the ability to engage with children.
This is an exciting time to join with a rewarding pay rate. You must have previous experience to be considered for this role.
Benefits as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
• Flexible working/manage own diary
• Regular Support and Supervision
• Excellent rate of pay
• Access to Liquid Training
As an IRO you will have experience of:
• Previously working in an extensive post qualifying role
• Chairing complex multi-agency procedures
• Chairing LAC reviews or Child Protection conferences
• Safeguarding for Children & Young People
• Liaising with other professionals
• Knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
• HCPC registered
• Elgible to work in the UK
• Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme