Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Hounslow - £38 per hour
I am recruiting for an experienced Adult locality Social Worker worker to join the community team in Hounslow. The successful candidate must be able to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services. They will have experience working in Multi-Disciplinary team settings and have fantastic legislation knowledge concerning the Care, mental Capacity and Safeguarding Acts.
- Supportive and Stable Team
- Long contract
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Opportunities for internal progression
To be considered for this role as an Adults Community Social Worker, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Experience of compiling individual budgets
- Experience of review and assessment
- Competent IT skills
Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Working with older people/physical disabilities
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Free social work training events and CPD webinarsLiquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.