Social Worker – Community Mental Health – CMHT - Northamptonshire - £28 per hour
Our client in Northamptonshire requires an experienced Social Worker to join a Community Mental Health Team – CMHT.
The successful candidate will ideally need to have previous experience in a Mental Health role and extensive knowledge of relevant legislation including the Mental Health Act.
The role is based within a specialist Mental Health team offering supportive management.
Benefits as a CMHT Social Worker:
• Supportive Team
• Competitive rate of pay
• Option to be paid via LTD company
As a Mental Health Community Social Worker you will have experience of:
• Ensuring assessments are accurate and service users are able to self-direct the assessment process
• Ensuring all commissioning is undertaken that provides users with appropriate levels of support
• Effective crisis intervention work
• Using local knowledge and professional experience to make decisions that uphold autonomy
• Playing a role within a range of multi-agency teams to ensure co-ordinated, appropriate assessments and support that remain person-centred and enable users to maintain their independence
• Using legislation, guidance and reflective social work practice to ensure that key concepts and theories in social work are utilized to ensure the best possible outcomes for vulnerable adults.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.