Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Devon - £35 per hour
An experienced Children With Disabilities Social Worker is required to join a well-managed children's services team in Devon.
The Children's Disability team is a small team working with children and young people with a range of complex and enduring disabilities up to the age of eighteen years. It aims to provide a timely, well-coordinated and effective service that is based on the assessed needs of the child and is outcome focused. By doing so we aim to maintain children and young people within their families and enable them to lead as ordinary lives as is practicable.
Benefits of the role as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- Agency workers will receive training
- Long contract length
- Competitive rate of pay
- Stable & supportive management structure
- Opportunity for progression
Experience as a Children With Disabilities Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex cases
- CIN and CP plans
- Section 47s
- Court work
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.