Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children - Norfolk - £32ph
A fantastic opportunity is available for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a versatile Looked After Children Team in Luton. The ideal individual will have court experience and thrive in a positive environment being part of a well-established team.
This is an excellent role for a motivated Social Worker looking to add an admirable post to their CV.
Benefits as a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker:
- Long contracts
- Progression into Senior post
- Supportive management team
- Controlled caseloads
- Flexible working/Condensed hours
As a Looked After Children Senior Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Attending court
- Case management
- LAC reviews
- Conducting reviews
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.