Social Worker - Permanency/ Adoption Team - Hampshire - Up to £32 p/h
We currently have a vacancy available for a Social Worker in a Adoption Team in Hampshire. This is an exciting role for a well rounded knowledgeable Permanency Social Worker. The workload will largely involve undertaking PAR assessments and working to tight timescales.
As a successful candidate you will be required to undertake writing of letters for children's adoption teams. You will ideally have experience in adoption/SGO support.
Benefits of role as a Adoption Social Worker:
- Position in a stable team
- Longer terms contract
- Supportive manager
- Regular supervision
- Centrally based role - Swanwick near Southampton
To work on the Adoption Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Adoption assessments
- Family finding
- Assessing prospective carers
- Liaising with other professionals and carers
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.