Social Worker - Children Protection and Families Support Team - Bath and North East Somerset - up to £35ph
We are recruiting for an experienced Child Protection Social Worker to join one of our Family Support teams in Bath.
As a successful Social Worker you will be Conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans. While also taking on Court Work and manage cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings. You will also work to safeguard children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks requires staff who are skilled communicators and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families, or describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
To work in the Children's and Families Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Child Protection and Care Proceedings
- Attending court and writing court reports
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC reviews
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the Children's and Families Team are:
- Experienced Team with good management structure
- Varied caseload
- Central location - ideal for commuting
- Good carer progression
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.