Social Worker - Review Team - Enfield - £29.28 per hour
My client requires a social worker to continue support for the Care Management Team to achieve performance indicator targets in relation to reviewing existent support packages and to achieve efficiencies. The successful social worker will update RAS assessments on existent Support packages and identify efficiencies and revise existence support plans.
The successful candidate would need to update these support plans and complete a review on each of the cases where she/he will be making efficiencies. You will also contribute to the Safeguarding duty rota and others social work duty that is requested to complete.
- Supportive Team
- Long Term contracts
- Very competitive pay rate
As an Adults Review Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and creatively with users
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels within the organisation and from other agencies/disciplines
- Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.