Social Worker - Part-Time - Continuing Healthcare - Harrow - £28 per hour
A qualified social worker required for our client in Harrow to undertake continuing health care assessments on a part time basis for the borough. This is a multi-disciplinary team so previous experience in this area is desirable. This is a part-time opportunity which means flexible working is offered, as well as a high-pay rate and good location.
- Supportive Management and Team
- Long Term Contracts
- Flexible working
Main duties of the post as a Adults Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
- To provide a social work service to the client group.
- Responsible for the implementation and co-ordination of complex assessments
- The purchase of agreed packages of care
- The monitoring of service contracts in partnership with the client group and agencies and health professionals.
- Responsible for the provision of casework and other social work services.
To apply for this Social Worker role, you must have:
- Previous post qualified experience
- HCPC Registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.