Senior Social Worker - Adoption Team - Hounslow - £32 per hour
Hounslow are looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Adoption Team. This role is to support with the more complex cases on the team. The social worker must have extensive post-qualified experience and be able to hit the ground running from the outset. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced social worker to utilize their well-developed social work skills while enjoying a high pay-rate in a reputable team.
- Borough with a good reputation
- Stable Team
- Competitive pay rates
The successful Adoption Social Worker will have experience of:
- Previously working within an adoption team
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, adoption standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge of Adoption or Fostering regulations, national minimum standards and legislation.
As an Adoption Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.