Assistant Team Manager - Adoption Team - Hounslow - £35 per hour
My client in Hounslow is currently looking for an Assistant Team Manager to join the Adoption Team. Candidates must have significant previous experience in Adoption teams, and knowledge of legislation as well as being well accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment. They will only consider and accept senior candidates who have extensive experience in Adoption teams.
- Borough with a good reputation
- Stable Team
- Competitive pay rates
The successful AssistantTeam Manager will have experience of:
- Previously working as a Fostering or Adoption Team Manager
- Proven knowledge of the Children's Act, adoption standards and using these outcomes to improve outcomes for children.
- Experience of working on more complex cases
- Experience of undertaking all work with users of our service, their families and carer's.
- Knowledge national minimum standards and legislation.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.