Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Surrey - £39,270 - £43,150 per annum
I am currently recruiting for the permanent position of Senior Social Worker within a Children with Disabilities Team in Surrey. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced social worker. Along with a high salary you will also enjoy a range of other benefits.
Benefits of the role as Senior Social Worker:
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 24 days annual leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on childcare vouchers
- Where possible, we offer flexible working, mobile phones and laptops
- Local government salary-related pension offered
- Option to join the car lease scheme
About the role:
- The Children with Disabilities Team aims to safeguard and promote the welfare and development of disabled children whilst supporting children to be cared for by their families at home.
- This is a good time to join a dedicated team for disabled children as there have been many new and innovative developments in practice, including the introduction of personal budgets and Education, Health and Care plans.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic qualified Senior Social Worker with a broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding, who are able to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- You will be committed to using the full range of your social work skills to promote and safeguard the welfare and development of disabled children and assist their carers (including young carers) by means of creative, innovative and timely care and support planning and intervention.
- Senior social workers in Surrey carry a more complex caseload and they support and co-work cases with less experienced members of the team.
- If successful we will provide management, supervision and leadership training so you are equipped for this role and to be involved in the more strategic development of the Service.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified social worker