Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Oxfordshire - £27.50 per hour
Our client in Oxfordshire is looking for a social worker to join their Adults Review Team.
The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills. You will also have full access to all training opportunities as a permanent member of staff would.
The role will involve reviewing care packages in the community. The team itself works with service users that are aged 18+, however the majority of the work is with older adults.
Benefits as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Flexible project style working
- Lots of home working
- Competitive payrate
- Long term 12 month contract
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.