Social Worker - Adults MASH Team - Dudley - £23 - £26 per hour
We are currently recruiting for 2 experienced Social Workers to join a Adults Multidisciplinary Team. The successful Social Workers will have recent experience within Adult Services and working alongside Duty Teams. Ideally experience in screening referrals and working within a fast paced environment is required. You must be able to work to tight time scales and organise work to meet deadlines.
Benefits as a Adults MASH Social Worker:
- Supportive Team
- Competitive Pay rate
- Opportunities for long term contract
- CV building
As a Adults MASH Social Worker you should have some experience of:
As a Social Worker on the MASH team you MUST be:
- Making decisions quickly and effectively
- Working alongside Duty teams
- Risk Assessments
- Screening referrals
- Working in a fast-paced team
- Maintaining constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person. This may involve disclosing proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme