Team Manager - Children's Front Door Team - Gloucestershire - £41 p/h
My client in Gloucestershire requires an experienced Team Manager to start as soon as possible within their busy Referral and Assessment team. To apply, candidates should be comfortable within assessment and have proven experience in management.
Applicants will have short term experience with an understanding of single assessments, core assessment, initial assessment and other features of the role. Familiarity with signs of safety model is also desirable. Ideal candidates would be able to hit the ground running and fit in well with the team.
Benefits of the role as a MASH Team Manager:
- Competitive pay rates
- Authority promoting positive change
- Support from senior managers
- New refigured structure of teams
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.