Social Worker - x 2 - `Adult Social Care Team - Herefordshire - £27.50p/h
Our client in Herefordshire are looking for two enthusiastic, experienced Social Workers to join the Adult’s and Wellbeing social care service. The successful candidates will ideally have experience working in Adult Services, Mental Health, Physical Disabilities OR Adults Older People services.
Benefits as a Adults Wellbeing Social Worker:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Salary is competitive
Key Responsibilities Of The Role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults
- Managing a varied case load
- Assess the need for social work service including the identification of risk and the need for protection, determine the method of intervention, and decide and advise on the use of appropriate social services
and/or other resources
- Liaise and negotiate with other professionals, statutory and voluntary agencies to ensure that the best possible service is provided for clients.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of services
and new ideas by sharing knowledge about theory, skills and practice with other social services
staff, professional groups and interested bodies
- Manage and monitor an allocated workload within individual and group priorities and County policies, and comply with the statutory obligations of the Group.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledg
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme