Social Worker / Best Interest Assessor - Adult BIA - West Midlands - £30 per hour!
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker/ Best Interest Assessor to join an Adults team in West Midlands.
Successful candidates will ideally have experience of dealing with complex and varied caseloads and be able to ensure records are kept to accordance with policies.
This role will require applicants to have post qualified experience working within a similar role.
Benefits as a Adults BIA:
- Flexibility to work from home
- Flexible allocations - you can organise them so that you are only out on the road on one day per week
- Minimum 7 month contract - high possibility of extension
- CV building opportunities to gain experience for BIA projects
- Top pay rate in the West Midlands
To be considered for this role as Best Interest Assessor, you will have:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- Must be able to commit to 5 assessments being completed per week
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively if you wish to call one of our consultants, see direct dials below;
Jamie Edwards - 0161 235 6844
Mark Ross - 0161 235 6835
Bradley Hosker - 0161 234 9795
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme