Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Hampshire - £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a experienced Social Worker with Adults Hospital experience to join a Adults Hospital Discharge Team in Hampshire. The purpose of this role for the successful candidate is to work with service users and undertake hospital discharges, carrying out assessments and reviews, while working within a multi-disciplinary team.
As a successful Social Worker you will require Hospital social work experience for an acute hospital involving discharge planning.
Knowledge of the Care Act and experience of working within an acute hospital setting is an essential requirement.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Competitive pay
- Supportive team
- Great transport links
As a Hospital Discharge Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Hospital Work
- Mental Capacity Assessments
- Complex caseloads
- Carrying case loads and meeting agreed targets
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme