Team Manager - Adult Locality Team - Herefordshire - £44 per hour
This is an exciting time to join Herefordshire Local Authority and be a Team Manager in one of the locality teams in adult social care.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Team Manager with previous experience dealing with supportive packages of care, completing reviews, assessments and dealing with safeguarding enquiries in community settings.
Benefits as a Adults Locality Team Manager:
- Long Term Contract
- Supportive Team
- Competitive Pay rate
As a Team Manager you will have experience of:
You MUST be:
- Holding supervision
- Prioritising and allocating workloads within the team
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
- Able to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
- Quality assuring cases and practice
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.