Team Manager - MASH - North London - Up to £42 per hour
Our client in the North London area requires a Team Manager for the Multi-agency Safeguarding Hub. The candidate must be proficient and knowledgeable in statutory roles. They will need to have experience in line management and will be required to take responsibility for 24- hour decisions.
Benefits of the Team Manager role:
- Supportive, well-managed authority
- Experienced management team
- Improving borough
Duties of the MASH Team Manager:
- To provide line management and appropriate guidance and support to staff in the unit in respect of their casework and administrative responsibilities in line with the service's agreed ways of working. To efficiently manage the work load of the social work unit to ensure that the work is progressed in line with service objectives and that staff are accountable for their work.
- You will manage the induction of new staff and Newly Qualified Social Workers including training and development of staff and student placements in the unit. - Promoting professional standards and facilitating development of best practice within the unit, leading on initiatives across the service as appropriate.
- Responsibility for key decision making in respect of cases held within the unit.
- To provide quality case consultation and supervision in line with the organisation's supervision policy and standards, to staff in the unit.
The successful MASH Team Manager will have experience of:
- Holding supervision
- Prioritising and allocating workload's within the team
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with policy and procedures
- Good knowledge of child protection legislation
- Able to give solid advice when having case discussions and supervision
- Quality assuring cases and practice
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme