Social Worker/AMHP - Mental Health Reablement Team - Southwark - £30 to £32 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a mental health social worker/Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP) to join my client's Reablement team in Southwark. The main purpose of the role is to complete Mental Health Act assessments as and when required. The candidate will spend two days per week working as an AMHP, and the rest of the week as a social worker within the mental health Reablement Team.The person MUST be an AMHP and also have good working knowledge of the Care Act 2014.
Benefits of this AMHP role:
- Competitive pay rate
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and manager
Main responsibilities as a AMHP:
- Working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
Essential requirements as an AMHP:
- Fully qualified AMHP who has an up-to-date portfolio and is ready to be warranted after a short period of familiarising themselves with the local area.
- Able to participate in supervision
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be registered with the HCPC
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business.