Social Worker (Report Writer) - Children's Services - Tower Hamlets - Up to £350 per day
A successful Business Objects Report Writer is required to create, maintain and produce reports for monitoring performance, the completion of surveys and statutory returns.
You will ensure that working practices and processes are established to maximise the use of technology and ensure efficient and effective delivery of services.Candidates must have post-qualified experience.
Benefits of this Social Worker Report Writer role:
- High pay rates
- Central location
- Autonomy in role
The Business Objects Report Writer must have the following:
- Excellent Business Objects experience 4.2
- Knowledge of Social Services, ideally within Children's services
- Knowledge of Social Care IT systems such as Framework-I or Mosaic
- SQL skills
- Universe Design is desirable
- Local authority experience
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.