Social Worker - Child in Need Team - CIN - Liverpool - £24.25ph
We have a role available in our Children In Need team in Liverpool for an experienced Social Worker. Successful candidates will ideally have experience of managing S17, S47 assessments and managing outcome focused CP and CIN plans.
You will be expected to provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines. To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children and promote positive outcomes.
Benefits as a Children In Need Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- CV enhancement
- Long term contracts available
To be considered for this role as a CIN Social Worker, you will have experience:
- Dealing with complex cases
- CIN and CP plans
- Section 47s
- Court work
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
As a Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.