Assistant Team Manager - Children Long Term Team - Hampshire £35 per hour
We currently have a very unique opportunity available for an Assistant Team Manger to join a very supportive Long Term Team in Hampshire.
Benefits as a Children's Assistant Team Manager:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for Long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Well managed and supported teams
- Mileage expenses
- Access to *FREE* Liquid Training
The successful candidates duties are as follows:
- To deputise as required for the Team Manager
- To provide regular supervision to practitioners as agreed with the Team Manager
- To carry a small caseload comprising more complex cases, seeking appropriate information, advice and consultation.
- To motivate and assist in the professional development of practitioners
- Contribute to staff training programmes and monitor staff performance in consultation with the Team Manager.
- Priority is given to maintaining close positive links with outside agencies and service providers within the community.
- It is essential that candidates have good communication and strong report writing skills aswell as experience of court work.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme