Social Worker - Adults Hospital and Community - Worcestershire - up to £28 p/h
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker for a Community and Hospital Team in Worcestershire.
Successful candidates will be able to hit the ground running and work in a fast paced environment whilst remaining enthusiastic and passionate. The client also requires that candidates have excellent community and hospital experience.
Benefits as a Adults Hospital / Community Social Worker:
- Supportive team
- Working from home
- CV building
- On going contracts
- Excellent local authority to work for
Duties as a Adults Community / Hospital Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker
you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.