Social Worker - Older People - Hertfordshire - £26 per hour
Hertfordshire County are looking for a Social Worker to join the Hertsmere Extended Involvement Team to cover an Older Peoples caseload. Successful candidates are to assess the needs of people referred for social care support and to take appropriate actions to meet this need.
Benefits as an Older People Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Supportive management Team
- Great place to work
Duties as an Older People Social Worker:
- To complete support planning with users of services
- Ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budget
- To undertake safeguarding investigations under the direction of a manager
The post holder will be able to:
- To carry out an assessment or enquiry and plan responses with an adult, or their representative or advocate if they lack capacity, to safeguard them from abuse, neglect or exploitation, building effective relationships with individuals and families as appropriate.
- To enable an adult who has been abused or neglected to improve their circumstances, where it is unclear whether the person lacks mental capacity to make decisions, or where it is unclear whether their decisions are compromised by the undue influence of others.
- To seek to promote social justice and rights by challenging neglect, discrimination and exclusion, and helping to build safe, strong and caring social networks and communities.
- To be the lead professional in collaborative work in situations where a social work perspective is needed to inform or drive decision-making, ensuring that a legally based, human rights perspective is applied to when and how interventions are made in the lives of individuals, families and communities experiencing complex social and family problems
- To take a lead on community development to assess, identify and maximise the strengths or assets of individuals, their families and their communities
Candidates for an Older People/ Physical Disabilities Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Enthusiastic and reliable
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.