Assistant Team Manager - Fostering - Assessment and Recruitment - Swindon - £38 per hour
We are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Assistant Team Manager to work full time within a Fostering / Assessment Team based in Swindon.
We are ideally looking for candidates that have extensive Fostering experience and experience in Quality Assessing reports, Safeguarding and supervising staff. Senior / Team leader experience is also essential.
Benefits of the role as an Fostering Assistant Team Manager:
- Stable Social Work Team
- Administration Support
- Supportive Senior Management Structure
- 3 Month Contract with strong possibility of extension
- Career Progression
As an Fostering Assistant Team Manager you will have experience of:
- Conducting Supervision
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Chairing meetings
- Working within relevant timescales
- Decision making on incoming referrals
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.