Social Worker - Adults Assessment Team - £24 per hour - Cornwall
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker with proven Adult Services experience to join a Adults Assessment Team in Cornwall.
Successful candidates will have a track record of working within the field of Adult Social Care. Practical experience of assessments and care management with community settings is also required. You will also have experience of undertaking Section 42 safeguarding enquires.
Benefits as a Adults Assessment Social Worker:
- Flexible project style working
- Laptop provided
- Guaranteed home working
- Supportive team
- Long term contract
As a Adults Assessment Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.