Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - Swindon - up to £35ph
We are recruiting for an experienced Children's Social Worker to join a Assessment Team in Swindon.
As a Children's Assessment Social Worker will be working on short term cases, taking cases on from the initial safeguarding hub and carrying cases until they are allocated to the team required. It is an opportunity to work on short term cases and not hold any long term cases.
Extensive post qualified experience is required for this role.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive pay rates
- Career progression
- Access to training
To work in the Children's Assessment Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.