Social Worker - Children and Families Safeguarding Team - Caerphilly - £35ph
We are currently looking for a social worker to join a children and families team in Caerphilly.
- Supportive Team
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Opportunity to advance into management
As a Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Social worker experienced in child protection work.
- Based in Ty Pontygwindy, Pontygwindy Road, Caerphilly.
- Team undertakes all work from assessment to closure including child protection, court, LAC, adoption.
- To take part in the duty rota.
- To undertake assessments and visits to families.
- To carry a caseload of varying needs.
- To refer to supporting agencies as appropriate.
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.