Team Manager - No Recourse to Public Funds (NRPF) - Haringey - Up to £42 per hour
My client in Haringey, London is looking for a Team Manager for their NRPF Team. This is a niche role and the successful candidate will be managing a team of experienced social workers. Previous experience in a Team Managers role is essential for this role. Experience within Looked after Children and Children in Need is also a requirement for candidates.
Prospective candidates must demonstrate knowledge of Section 54 of the Nationality, Immigration and Asylum Act 2002.
Benefits as a Team Manager:
- Supportive, well-managed authority
- Experienced management team
- Improving borough
- Competitive pay rates
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be previously experienced in a managerial role
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme