Internal Recruiter, Manchester
Liquid Personnel are looking for a talented, motivated and ambitious individual with exceptional sales ability to join our Internal Recruitment division at our office in Manchester City Centre.
Liquid Personnel is an award winning recruitment consultancy, specialising in the social work, healthcare and criminal justice sectors. As an aggressively growing business, we are currently recruiting for a talented and motivated internal recruiter, to help grow our company. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop and progress their career in a fast paced sales role, as part of a market leading recruitment consultancy.
You will be joining an enthusiastic, vibrant and encouraging team that can offer you the support and training needed to be successful. Confidence is key in this role as you will be required to call potential candidates from a variety of sources and sell particular internal vacancies, in a very competitive market.
Based within a modern and lively office in the heart of Manchester City Centre, Liquid Personnel offer a wide range of benefits including dress down and an early finish on Friday, free gym memberships and discounted city centre parking.
Additional benefits include:
- Market Leading Uncapped Commission Scheme – our consultants earn more than those with competitors in our sector
- Award winning and accredited in house training programme to equip you with the skills for success!
- Company holidays for high achievers. (E.g – Ibiza, Portugal, Mallorca)
- Fully expensed wining and dining in Manchester’s finest restaurants as part of our ‘Directors Club’ incentive
- Team of the Month early finishes and various expense paid outings.
- Pension Scheme
- Ranked 24th in the Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2016
- Recognised in the UK’s Best Workplaces in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- Recognised as a Disability Confident Employer
- Winners of both the “People Development Business Award” and the “Best Back Office Support Team Award” at the Institute of Recruitment Professionals Awards 2016
- Investors in People status since 2007
Successful Internal Recruitment Consultants will have:
- A high level of business acumen and commercial awareness
- The ability to demonstrate competitiveness in your working career
- Driven, self-motivated attitude
- Demonstrable track record of going the extra mile
- Excellent communication skills and a persuasive manner
- Efficient planning and time management capability
- An engaging persona with credible rapport building capabilities
- Polished, professional and articulate manner
Note: This is not a HR role, sales experience is required as it involves proactive candidate generation.
If you believe you have the right attitude and skills to join the best consultants in the industry and think you have what it takes to build a fantastic career at Liquid Personnel then please apply below.
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a “Guaranteed Interview Scheme”, where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post