Social Worker - Adults Review - Harrow - £28 per hour
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Social Worker to join the review team in Harrow to conduct face to face reviews. This is an exciting opportunity to work autonomously without care co-ordination and focus on the needs of the individuals. My client is keen to interview the right people as soon as possible, so if this sounds of interest to you, please don't hesitate to apply.
The role will involve reviewing care packages in the community. The team itself works with service users that are aged 18+, however the majority of the work is with older adults.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Competitive pay rate
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.