Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - PART TIME - Dudley - up to £29.93ph
A part time position has become available on the Referral and Assessment team in Dudley for an experienced Social Worker. This is an excellent opportunity to work part time hours 3 days per week/18.5 hours.
As a successful Social Worker your main duties will be to conduct initial assessments/section 47 investigations, as well as attending Children in Need Meetings.
The team's primary aim is to support young children and adolescents, wherever possible, to remain at home in the care of their families rather than being received into care.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Part time hours
- Stable team
- Flexible working
- CV enhancement
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you must be experienced in:
- Undertaking assessments for children in need
- Completing child protection investigations
- Preparing and presenting case conference reports
- Initiating and completing care proceedings
Essential Requirements of the Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- A quick thinking social worker who is used to the high demands of referral and assessment work
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the U
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme