Social Worker - Mental Health Recovery Team - £28 - £30 per hour - Wiltshire
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker with previous experience working in Mental Health to work in a Mental Health Recovery Team in Wiltshire.You will be responsible for care management of adults with psychotic illnesses and severe and enduring mental health problems.
The successful candidate will have experience in Mental Health settings, and knowledge of safeguarding and dealing with complex cases.
Benefits as a Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- 6 month contract, with possibility of further extension
- Training provided
- Laptop provided
- Supportive manager
- Great team atmosphere
As a Adults Mental Health Social Worker you will:
- Have experience of working with adults with psychosis and complex needs
- Experience with Care Act assessments and reviews
- Be organised, able to manage time effectively and prioritise workload
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to engage with service users with diverse backgrounds
- Be able to work as part of a team with a range of professionals,
- Have a good knowledge of relevant legislation, policy & procedure including Safeguarding, Mental Health Act, Care Act and Mental Capacity Act.
You will be:
- A full UK license holder
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes