Team Manager - First Response Team - Devon - £41ph
We are currently recruiting for a First Response Team Manager to work in a Referral and Assessment Team. As a Referral and Assessment Team Manager you will be responsible for the effective supervision of staff within the Assessment Team.
Our client is considering all candidates with extensive years management experience which will enable successful candidates to develop further in their management career.
Benefits as a First Response Team Manager:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Established team
- Supportive management
Duties as a First Response Team Manager:
- Responsibility for the effective supervision of staff within the Assessment team.
- Ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children.
- We operate within a strong performance management culture, and you will drive up performance within the team and develop the necessary expertise.
- The Team Manager will play an important role in working collaboratively with Police, Health, Adult Social Care and Education.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.