Best Interest Assessor - 6 roles available! - Dudley - £30p/h
Our client in Dudley is looking for a team of Best Interest Assessors to join their current DoLS team on a temporary basis to clear a backlog of assessments.
Successful candidates will ideally have experience of dealing with complex and varied caseloads and be able to ensure records are kept to accordance with policies.
This role will require applicants to have post qualified experience working within a similar role.
Benefits as a Best Interest Assessor:
- Very flexible working, despite the expectation to be full time
- High paying for the area
- Long contract (min. 8 months)
- Great support Structure
To be considered for this role as Best Interest Assessor, you will have:
You will be:
- Post qualified experience working with adults
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- Experience of adults safeguarding
- Duties as a Adults Community Social Worker:
- HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme