Social Worker - Learning Disabilities - Brent - £28 per hour
Social Worker required for the community Learning Disabilities/Autism team for my client in Brent. They are looking for someone with a working knowledge of the community DOL process. Ideally, candidates will have a background of working with service users in autism and learning disabilities. My client is looking to hold interviews as soon as possible and start immediately.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Stable team and management
- Long term contract
- Flexible working from home
As a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you will:
- Act as the key person in case managing a range of service users with learning disabilities and their carers who require additional support or guidance in order to identify their needs and who may need close monitoring or frequent reviews and interventions to minimise and manage risk or where best interest decisions may be required. To provide assistance, guidance and direction to colleagues and assist senior colleagues and managers as required.
- Lead on and complete holistic assessments and reviews of the social care and general health needs of individuals with learning disabilities by working in line with the Council's 'Promoting Independence' commitment. This will be in partnership with individuals, carers, professional staff in other agencies and service providers to establish arrangements and services that meet their assessed needs and promote independence, choice and control.
- Be responsible for all aspects of case management including safeguarding and mental capacity assessments.
- Adhere to the standards of proficiency set by the Health and Care professional Council so that registration can be maintained and learning or development needs are duly accounted for in supervision and appraisals.
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme