Adults Area Manager - Sandwell - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an Team Manager / Area Manager to work in Sandwell in a Adults Services Team. This role is full time and successful candidates will be responsible for smaller Community Social Work Teams.
Due to the nature of this role candidates must have extensive management experience within a Adult Social Services Team.
Benefits as a Adults Area Manager:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As a Adults Area Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the management and improvement of key performance for a number of service areas and the quality and standards that these service areas deliver.
- Ensure that approaches for service delivery are aligned with the developing focus of Adult Social Care in Sandwell, and that relevant policies and procedures are implemented as required.
- Have knowledge and understanding of relevant legislative and regulatory framework and Government initiatives relating to your service area, including safeguarding, and the needs of vulnerable adults.
- Develop excellent and positive relationships will be developed with all key stakeholders, and a seamless approach will be developed in conjunction with Senior Managers to ensure that there is co-ordinated delivery of service to residents across the whole of Adult Social Care.
- Act as day to day budget holder for an allocated and devolved budget for both staffing and commissioning budget, ensuring services are delivered within resources.
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social workpositions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social workeryou refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme