Advanced Social Worker - Adults Safeguarding - Croydon - £28 to £30 per hour
I am recruiting for an advanced social worker to join my client's team in Croydon as an Adults Safeguarding officer. Prospective candidates must have extensive experience in conducting Section 42 inquiries in relation to safeguarding vulnerable adults. Experience of risk assessing, developing of safeguarding plans, working in a multi-agency manner. Experience of Mental Capacity Assessments. Experience of working across the adult age range and with multiple service users and different adult service user groups. Experience of supervising staff and preferably deputising in the absence of a team manager.
Benefits as an Advanced Social Worker:
- Competitive payrate
- Supportive management team
- Great work location
Duties as a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place “
- Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.