Team Manager - Community Engagement/Mental Health - Southend-On-Sea - £41,846 to £48,508 per annum
I am currently recruiting for a Team Manager on a permanent basis to join a community and mental health team in Southend. Candidates must be post-qualified and recently experienced in a similar role.
Benefits of this Team Manager role:
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
- Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
About the role:
- To support the leadership, management and performance of an adult social work team with the aim to deliver appropriate support in the right place at the right time
- Ensure that there is an asset-based approach and a strengths-based approach to social work practice.
- To provide an operational link to the Group Manager and other senior managers and support the voice of frontline practice to enhance the strategic vision for social work practice in adults.
- To hold a capacity to supervise the complexity that sometimes arises from the challenges presented in assessment whilst acknowledging the importance of assuming that the individual is best placed to know their own outcomes, goals and wellbeing.
- To support the Group Manager with managing budgets, improving quality in assessment, care planning and review
- To inspire their team to engage in innovative practice via modelling best practice and a visionary approach to create a better Southend.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK