Social Worker - Permanence Team - Trafford - £25.02ph
We are currently looking for an experienced Children's Social Worker to work in a Permanence Team in Trafford. Successful candidates will be able to adopt an innovative approach to supporting children's social care and ensure continuity of care to our vulnerable service users.
Our client is offering reflective supervision and the opportunity to work in a high achieving Local Authority which is passionate about looked after children and maximizing wellbeing and life chances.
Benefits as a Children's Permanence Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Ofsted rated 'good' authority overall within Children's Services and 'Outstanding' in Leadership and Management and the progress of care leavers
- CV enhancement
- Excellent management support and quality assurance systems
- Reflective supervision
As a Children's Permanence Social Worker you will:
- Be able to take on statutory responsibilities and case planning for our children in care.
- Deliver high quality social work practice, adhering to statutory guidance, local policy and procedures and the law.
- Have responsibility to assess the safety and wellbeing of looked after children.
- Have experience of care planning and reviewing arrangements for looked after children.
- Strive to achieve timely permanency planning for looked after children.
- Have the ability to build a rapport and develop a relationship with looked after children and young people.
- Be able to work in partnership with parents and carers.
- Be able to work together with multi-agency partners, particularly in relation to education and health services.
- Be passionate about maximising a child's life chances.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.